What would Garry like to tell us ?

That he lost so many years playing orthodox chess ...

WELCOME TO THE GARDEN OF IMAGINATION !!!!!!!!!

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Catastrophic Series in Chessayra

The idea came to me tonight ... Tsunami, Earthquakes, Volcanos ... all these powerful, natural phenomena are with us forever and it looks they are more often now than before ... I was trying to be as close as possible to what people may experience ... tsunami hits the shores, volcanos sleep before they erupt and in most cases warn before they strike, quakes have their epicenters and all these characteristics are included in my variants ... are they perfect ? NO, they are not, there are other tons of different solutions and ways of implementing variants ... but you have to decide and pick one ... I hope you like this variants below ... they are created with software in mind ... and these variants are ticking bombs of sort ... you never know when disaster strikes and I had one (sick) idea on my kind ... to scare you !!! lol ... have fun ...

No comments:

Post a Comment